Wednesday, August 27, 2014

The Last Book You'll Read by the Pool (this year anyway)



With Labor Day weekend quickly approaching, I realized I have been remiss in finding a good summer reading list. Browsing CNN this week, I found this post from July.

Since I've already read these in the hardback version, I wouldn't mind throwing these paperbacks in next to the sunscreen. Luckily for us Texans the pool bag doesn't get put away until October.

1. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn
5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
12. The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer

The following, however, might have to wait for the Christmas list…

2. The Engagements by J. Courtney Sullivan
3. Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris
13. The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion

1 comment:

Lomagirl said...

Are you back in Texas?
I read The Fault in Our Stars this summer to see if my 11-y-old could. No, she can't, but I enjoyed it. Enjoyed??? I guess that's the right word.