Friday, May 27, 2016

TBR (ideally on a beach towel in the sun)

It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Well second most wonderful. Tis the season for summer beach reads lists. My favorite list by NPR is not out yet, but I’ve been busy browsing these:

The books everyone else has put on hold at your library

The books most likely to be found at Target

The books most likely to combat the summer slide


And on my TBR list for summer are the following new releases by some of my favorite authors:







What's on your list?

2 comments:

Lomagirl said...

I read the Helen Simonson recently- quite good.I'm waiting for some new releases- like Louise Penny's "A Great Reckoning" in August. Hope I have time to read it when it comes out.

morningstar said...

I loved your last recommendation..Recipes for Love and Murder. I'm looking forward to the second one. The Penny series looks intriguing. I'll be sure to look for it. Have you read The Rabbit Back Literature Society by Pasi Ilmari Jäaskeläinen? Can't remember if I blogged about it, but I always meant to...